One to One Display Coaching
One to One coaching sessions tailored to review and improve or redesign your display set-up.
One to One Display Coaching sessions are available in two options.
Quick Fix One to One sessions are designed to evaluate your current display set-up, then rework your stall to achieve better brand consistency and a display customers will easily shop. Using your existing display equipment, we will reimagine your stall set-up using principles from my Display Training Workshop. Together we will create an awesome looking display and a stall you can be proud of.
Total Overhaul One to One sessions are designed to look at your current stall set up, and create a plan to redesign a new eye-catching display. We will design a theme for your stall that delivers a consistent message through strong branding, visual merchandising principles, colour and materials. Together we will build and merchandise your new stall, creating a display to WOW your customers and increase those sales.
- Quick Fix sessions (3 hour minimum)
- Total Overhaul sessions (6 hour minimum)
- £25 per hour
(Additional travel fees apply outside of the Exeter area)
- Looking at your existing set-up to assess what display equipment works for you and fits in with your brand.
- Discuss ways in which this equipment could be re-worked to create consistency in your display.
- Working with you to purchase any new/additional pieces of display equipment ensuring they are on brand and fit in with the overall display.
- Work with you to set-up your new look display.
- Knowing your customer and how this will help brand your display.
- Understanding customer flow and sight-lines to maximise the visual impact of your display.
- Looking at Visual merchandising theories for equipment and display set up.
- Looking at the clarity of materials and colours used for display equipment so they fit in with your brand image.
- How to display your product by type / colour / style to create defined areas.
- How to display your products in a uniformed and shoppable manner.
- How to merchandise high density displays.
- How to group products and props to create inspiring lifestyle areas.
- How to incorporate pricing in to your display.
- How to critique your stand and make any necessary changes.
- How to create a seasonal feel for your display.