Display Training Workshop
A group workshop covering all aspects of visual merchandising.
Workshops currently take place at The Generator, Quay House on Exeter's prestigious Quayside.
In a relaxed atmosphere, my informative group workshop will guide you through all aspects of Visual Merchandising and help build your confidence and display knowledge. From knowing your customer to inspirational ways to display your product, this workshop has all the tools needed to help you create a stand out display and increase those sales.
My One to One Display Coaching sessions are a great add on to this workshop. A hands on session where we work together on reworking your display set-up. Book a One to One session after attending my Group Workshop to receive a 10% discount.
- 10am-2pm (including break and refreshments)
- Knowing your customer and how this will help brand your display.
- Understanding customer flow and key sight-lines to maximise the visual impact of your display.
- Looking at Visual merchandising theories for equipment and display set-up.
- Looking at the clarity of materials and colours used for display equipment so they fit in with your brand image.
- How to display your product by type / colour / style to create defined areas.
- How to display your products in a uniformed and shoppable manner.
- How to merchandise high density displays.
- How to group products and props to create inspiring lifestyle areas.
- How to incorporate pricing in to your display.
- How to critique your stand and make any necessary changes.
- How to create a seasonal feel for your display.